- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. O'Neal's expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks. Effective results are seen only if the aligners are worn continuously 24 hours a day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position Dr. O'Neal has prescribed.
- You'll visit Dr. O'Neal about once every four weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.Dr. O'Neal
is a certified provider of the Invisalign orthodontic system
. To discuss Invisalign
, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment. For more information on Invisalign
, please visit http://www.invisalign.com/how-invisalign-works